-he his him-

          ASSALAMUALAIKUM  


entry mlm ni , khas t0 my friend ! last entry f0r 2011 . giler ! spesel nye ka0 budak ! haha. *xpaya na bngga!.konfem u bec0me femes after this ha ? 0redy d0ne . dah update dah ab0ut u ~mention je k0t  i ta critakan semua nye p0m ab0ut u . juz ! wr0te err!:P. haha ! aigo0 . u drive me crazy la .. cett ! s0 . enj0y it :P nway , b4 i lupe , evrtyg ! wut u have d0ne 2 me . i appricted it . tq btw buad amal byk sgt ta0n 2011 ni  yeah ! :)



               spesel dedicated t0  : hunnybunny  ()


hey baby i think i wanna marry you !

If I take your heart, I will cherish it every day
If I take your heart, I will heal these old wounds
If I take your heart, it's to make it happy
If I take your heart, it's forever close to mine



Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry


music start playing like the end of sad movie

it's the kinda ending y0u dont really wanna see
cause it;s tragedyand it ll only bring y0u d0wn
n0w i d0nt know wut to be without  y0u ar0und
and i cant breathe 
without you , but i have t0
breathe without y0u 


all that i kn0w is i dont know
how t0 be something you miss


im n0pe sure y0u kn0w that the reas0n i l0ve u .
 is y0u being y0u , just y0u . 
the reas0n y i l0ve y0u ♥

It's two a.m. and I'm cursin your name
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you

i ll come back
when y0u call me
n0 need t0 say go0dbye
just because evrthing changing
doesnt mean its never 
been this way bef0re 

y0u are the 0nly thing i g0t right n0w

y0u r the best thing ever be mined

i can be t0ugh , i can be strong 
but with u , its n0t like that all
and i remember all those crazy things u said
u left them running through my head
u always there , everywhere
but right n0w i wish u were here 

you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me through
from my days down and on
i'll never stop thinking of you
 

how can i forget all that
when you're the one who make me smile
 
you'll always be apart of me
how i wish you were still mine
 
never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here







** ~~~> balik cepat ! here , im waiting 4 u darl :P 
                           wink~wink~wink

suddah habis mmbaca?suka?like je :D

0 p0st0 .p0st0 .:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers