the reas0ns why

I'm not angry because we broke up,
I'm sad because I can't let you go..
I'm not angry at you for not loving me,
I'm angry with me for still loving you..
I'm not angry that I lost you,
I'm sad because I once had you..
I'm not angry that I can't have you,
I'm sad because I know what I'm missing..
I'm not angry that you've moved on,
I'm sad because I can't..
I'm not angry that you won't come back,
I'm sad because I keep hoping you will..
I'm not angry because I hate you and don't want to,
I'm sad because I miss you and I love you..

*hate fact that i l0ve y0u damn much !

suddah habis mmbaca?suka?like je :D

2 p0st0 .p0st0 .:

Ungu Violet said...

biasa la tuh...pompuan memang susah nak lupa org yg dia sayang...sabar je laa...uhuk

hyo ily alya said...

@Ungu Violet haha , mcm ade pnglaman je :P

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers