all ab0ut HIM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM......


:( rindu sangat!!!!saya nges xdi~ Hari ni x seindah biasa weyh..sunyi!..sepi!..senyap!..hanya hati yang berbicara,membisikkan kata-kata..namun!maseh k0mpius untuk melaksanakan mende t0h..seyesly!..i dont know what i fell n0w..ergh!..it hurts me a l0t..im n0p da type to get my heart br0ken,im not the type 2 get upset and cry,cause i never leave my heart 0pen,but..because 0f him!~my tears fall d0wn on my cheek..i d0nt know why it could happened t0 me..ergh~!s0 stress..>.< he n0p my bf 0r special 0ne..but!..i miss him damn much..i never felt this feeling bef0re except t0 my ex bf..s0??what it means?..huft!..i cant face this..i d0nt want to fall in l0ve again..please G0D help me..(^-^)
im n0t sure..is it my feeling is true l0ve 0r just admire him because 0f his educati0n or his attitude..yeah!..i dun have and never fOUnd answer f0r this type of question...grrrrr!!blurr..^-^ why d0es l0ve always feel like battlefield?.sh0uld i tell him the truth?..wahaha...n0 way~!aq xdep keyakinan na bagytawu dea weyh..tulum lha!.. grrrrRrr T_____Tf0r me..he n0p handsome at all...but!i know he has a n0ble heart..thats why i admire him..he s0 humble and a shy guy,,i guess l0l!heee~..
awak saya sayang awk!!!...uke!?..
wahh..senang nyer an?.kal0 aq b0le direct cm t0h..agaggag...
lam mmpi konpem buleh!~wahaha...  


                                        You can be the prince and I can be your princess
                                          You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
                                         You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
                                     You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
                                         You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
                                      You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
                                        You can be as cold as the winter weather
                                     But I don't care as long as were together



seyesly...sa!miss u damn much..i guess i had fall in lav wif y0u !











suddah habis mmbaca?suka?like je :D

0 p0st0 .p0st0 .:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers